Friday 21 June 2013

Week 41

I've spent the last week at my Dad's in Norfolk. It's been nice to run away from Essex and all the stresses that come with it. I don't know who bloody invited MS though, but it came with me *colon/hyphen/close bracket* At least I tried!! Wouldn't it be great if we could have a holiday from illnesses? I'm not greedy. The last week in July, and the first week in August please? Oh, and a couple of days over Christmas too, if possible. 

One of the listed side effects with Gilenya is diarrhoea ( thank you for that, auto spell). Despite all the spicy food I eat, I never get this bowel problem - yep, tempting fate again. It's true though. My bowels were regular before I got ill. Every day without fail, I'd empty them. MS though, has made them go from one extreme to another. I could go 7 to 10 days even, without going, and when they Finally did go, boy do they go! Enough of that. 

This has got me wondering: since I stated taking Gilenya, I now go regularly. I believe that what some people would say is a negative side effect affects me in a positive way possibly?

My fatigue has been rubbish  since I last wrote. Even in the country, the humidity has been quite intense and in turn , my legs are crap and my hands are so numb its like wearing boxing gloves. It makes mealtimes a challenge, I can tell you. Roll on Autumn...

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment