Tuesday 2 October 2012

Day 28. 4 weeks - 2.10.12

Dear Someone,

I am going to the hospital tomorrow to give them some blood so they can do a liver function test. It will mark 1 month of being on Fingolimod. 28 days to be precise, but a month's supply of any medication in the medical world lasts 4 weeks.

I am still awaiting delivery of next month's medication. They 're cutting it a bit fine - I only have one more tablet left! I'm not too worried though. They have assured me that it will be here this afternoon, and I have no doubts that it won't be soon. In fact, I'll tempt fate here and say, "I bet it is in transit as I type."

I'm not sure where the supply comes from. My hospital is the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel, and I'm guessing it will be dispensed by their pharmacy. That's a fifty mile trip, so they must be en route.

Kind regards,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment