Friday 12 October 2012

Day 30 something. 12.10.12

Dear anybody,

Maybe you are wondering why I haven't blogged for a week, or maybe there is no one following it to have noticed? Anyway, if anybody is interested, I haven't written because I have had (and still have) absolutely nothing to tell you about any changes in my body with regards to Fingolimod since we last spoke.

I still haven't had any side effects since starting the drug nearly 40 days ago. It doesn't make riveting reading, but it is good to know.

I gota phone call the other day saying they will deliver 56 tablets on the 22nd October. So there're giving me two months supply. I'll have a week's supply leftover, so I have back-up should there be any delay in one of my future bi-monthly deliveries.

God, that was a boring blog. You were warned.

Regards,

Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment