Thursday 4 October 2012

Day 30. A month - 4.10.12

Dear somebody,

I went to Southend hospital yesterday to give them some blood. They will use it to do a liver function test. I have no idea why, well I do, there has obviously been an issue with Fingolimod and the effects it has on the liver. As for the small print? Don't ask me. I opted for ignorance, remember?

I need to give blood again in 2 months and one more time 3 months after that. Then I think that will be it.

Now that I have stopped taking Magnesium Citrate, I sleep through the night again without the need to get up to use the toilet. So guess what I have done? I've gone and bought some Cheleated Magnesium tablets. These ones aren't a laxative (I think), but I am still getting the benefits you are supposed to get from the Magesium. Stiffness free legs equals no need for Baclofen!

The Magnesium Citrate will come in handy though. Especially if my bowels haven't been emptied for a couple of days. Too much information, right? You probably didn't want to know that.

My Fingolimod turned up the other evening, about an hour after I posted my last blog. See, fate, I shit it.

Regards,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment