Friday 16 November 2012

Week 10 - 16.11.12

I had an appointment with an Ophthalmologist the other day. It was a routine app that you need to have once you have been on Fingolimod for 2 months.

Ophthalmology is the branch of medical science that deals with the anatomy, functions and diseases of the eye. Yep, I admit it, I lifted that from Dictionary.com - They've got a bit of free advertising, so lets call it quits.

Anyway, I did the usual pyramid of letters test and they plonked some drops in my eyes so that my pupils dilated and looked into the back of my eyes with a couple of different gadgets. After being told everything is okay, I was sent to the photographer to have pictures taken of my pupils. The end result is that I've been discharged with no need for a follow up appointment.

Lets carry on with the Fingolimod then.

Dan

4 comments:

  1. I had that test as i'm Diabetic. I don't like to talk about it though

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what, Kronic once had pneumonia, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. He nearly died too. Lost loads of weight he did. Then put it back on when he got better. And some.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just glad he got better. Frank Lampard's mother died from pneumonia, you know.

    ReplyDelete