Monday 12 November 2012

Week 9. - 12.11.12


Lots has happend this week. Good and bad. Lets start with the good news.

There has been improvements with my symptoms on a few occasions where I genuinely wondered if the reason I was feeling so well was because of the Fingolimod. Anyway, I've noticed that my walking was less laboured, my fatigue was non existent and I had more movement in my fingers and toes. My neuropathic pain, which is minimal anyway was non existent. I really did feel tip top. It was never for long periods. Say a couple of hours one morning and the same again the next day in the afternoon or evening.

Now you've probably noticed the constant use of the past tense, so here comes the bad news.

On Friday, I was involved in a car accident. I was driving. Nobody was hurt, but I can comfortably tell you the airbags in my car work! The accident was the other driver's fault, by the way. I just hope Motability can get me a courtesy car with hand controls sooner, rather than later.

All day Saturday, I felt like crap. My walking was extremely difficult and I laid on the bed for most of the day. I was in a foul mood too, which worried me, because that is a sign of a relapse with me...

Not one to end on a downer, I was much better Sunday, so maybe I was in shock. Lets hope so.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment