Friday 28 December 2012

Week 16


Well I thought it was about time I put er pen to, er paper and er, wrote to you lot. I can say that in a plural sense as my blog has had over 2,500 page views. So there are more than one of you reading this drivel. Unless, of course, it is just the one reader out there and you are reading it over and over again to make me feel good! Thanks, but to save yourself from getting square eyes, just hit the 'refresh' button, I'm sure that will work, and you won't have to read my inane waffle over and over.

I wonder if I can get myself up to a million page views by next week doing that?

Right, back to business. I don't even think about the possibility having a side effect or anything because I have had none. Nothing. I've been on the drug for nearly 4 months and I can honestly say that there hasn't been anything adverse going on with my body and I'm sure that nothing will. If something was going to happen, it would've done so by now.

You're thinking I'm a bit cocky, right? Well, you're right and wrong. Making bold statements is about as close to 'Living on the edge' as my body will allow. I always was a trappy so and so before I got ill and MS hasn't changed that.

Well that's it then, end of blog? Oh no, I plan to continue intruding in your lives with news of improvements with my bowels, my bladder and the fatigue that is practically non-existent.

Wishing everyone a very merry new year.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment