Friday 21 September 2012

Day 17. Feeling fingers - 21.9.12

Dear anybody,

I haven't blogged for a few days because I haven't had much to tell you. In fact, as far as Fingolimod is concerned, there has been absolutely nothing to report.

Actually that's not true. I mentioned the other day that I got brief moments at night, my hands feel free of numbness and pins & needles. This has continued, so much so, I even got out of bed last night, got a pen and an old envelope and wrote on it. I have barely been able to hold a pen of late - let alone actually write! Anyway, my handwriting was barely legible before I got MS, so this effort is definitely considered a success in my eyes.

Even right now as I type, my hands feel a lot less numb. My fingers work normally, well that's assuming I can remember what 'normal' is.

Please, God, let this be Fingolimod starting to make a difference?

Kind regards,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment