Monday 24 September 2012

Day 21. 3 weeks - 25.9.12

Dear someone,

I am starting to struggle to find things to say in this blog. I've been on Fingolimod for nearly three weeks now and I haven't really noticed any real changes. This is good news from the lack of side effects point of view, but it don't half make boring reading!

I do still get times at night where my hands are free of numbness and pins & needles, which is great. Fingolimod probably isn't the reason, but who knows?

I have to go and have a blood test once I have been on the drug for a month. I don't know why, but then I did want to start taking the drug ignorant to everything about it. I also have to give a liver function test too.

I'll let you know all the ins and outs of it all when I've had the tests. Until then, I'm sticking to the blissful ignorance view.

Regards,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment